Our Health and Fitness information has been compiled for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a comprehensive guide for clinical decisions.
While every care has been taken in the preparation and checking of this information, the website authors shall not be responsible for the continued currency, or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any consequences arising from this.
1. By entering any competition, the winner thereby agrees that M2 Magazine and/or the promoter may use their photo and name for publicity purposes; and their name may be published in the Magazine or it’s promoter’s website and e-mail. You also agree to be added to our regular newsletters. You may choose to opt out at any time. Any such use of information gathered will be subject at all times to the NZ Privacy Act 1993 and Australia Privacy Act 1988.
2. You must be~
– a New Zealand resident and 18 years old or over to enter competitions/giveaways specific to M2 and M2woman New Zealand
3. Where alcohol is the prize you must be 20 years and over and will be sent your prize either in voucher form or in a way deemed appropriate by the promoter. M2 and participating agencies always promote responsible drinking.
4. Immediate family, agencies and staff members of participating businesses/promoters and M2 Magazine Ltd are not eligible to enter.
5. The names of the winners will be published by M2 Magazine. Each winner will be advised by phone and/or email by M2 Magazine or the contest promoter/agency.
6. The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners must be able to take the prize as is, when is, as stated or it is forfeited.
8. All expenses incurred with any part of any prize are the responsibility of the winners.
9. M2 Magazine, the Promoter and any participating businesses will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
10. Where applicable to a specified prize, a disclaimer must be signed and endorsed by any winner and their travel companion upon request by M2 Magazine.
11. If a specified prize becomes unavailable, M2 Magazine may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion.
12. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes and travel insurance payable as a result of a travel prize being awarded or received. We strongly recommend travel insurance.
13. M2 Magazine and the Promoter may use information from entrants in a database to be used for the purpose of its business.
14. The winner and their companion must have a valid passport at the time of travel if applicable.
15. Prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks of being advised via phone, fax, post or email or else forfeited.
16. M2 Magazine and the Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.
17. M2 and its participating businesses/promoters actively support and endorse responsible drinking and www.drinkresponsibly.co.nz. By entering the competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. M2 Magazine and / or the promoter reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. M2 Magazine and/or the promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or refundable.
19. M2 Magazine and the Promoter reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion.